Continue to check this webpage for up-to-date information on the festival, volunteering and more!
Our biggest celebration of the year is back on September 12! After a difficult past year, we will again come together as a parish family in honor of Our Lady and her intercession for our parish and school.
Schedule for the weekend Masses are as follows:
Saturday, September 11
- 4:30pm Mass in the church followed by praise and worship with Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at 7:00pm at St. Mary Park. Reception to follow.
Sunday, September 12
- 7:30am Mass in the Church with breakfast burritos served by the K of C following Mass
- 9:00am Marian Mass on the school blacktop (replaces the 9:30 and 11:30 Masses)
- 5:00pm Mass in the Church
Confession Schedule for the weekend:
Saturday, September 11 – Confessions as normal
Sunday, September 12 – Confessions (with multiple priests available) starting at 7:00am. No confessions prior to the 9:00am Mass. Confessions as normal before the 5:00pm Mass.
Our Marian Festival activities will follow the 9:00am Mass!
- From 10:30-12:30 there will be a multitude of games and activities for all ages including inflatables, dunk tank, face painting, crazy hair and more!
- A picnic style lunch follows provided by the Knights. Parishioners will be asked to bring a side dish to share (side, fruit, salad, chips, dessert) serving 10-12. Keep food in your car until after 9:00am Mass. A table will be set out to put food on at the festival start, and to pick up you labeled dish at the end.
- You are encouraged to bring umbrellas, lawn, chairs and blankets. This year there will not be the large tent; a limited number of chairs will be provided for Mass.
- Remember to bring cash! St. Mary School’s Home & School Association will be selling beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages again this year! All proceeds go towards supporting our school
- The day will end with soccer with the priests at 1:30pm.
Preregistration now available
Click here for a registration form for anyone to participate in all festival activities including bouncy houses, soccer, carnival games and more. Completed forms may be returned to the Parish Office Attn: Taylor Moore or hand it to one of the volunteers after Mass the weekends of Aug. 28/29 or Sept. 4/5. If you preregister before festival weekend you will be able to kip the line the day of the event. Preregistration forms must be submitted no later than Wednesday, September 8th.
If you can help receive preregistration forms after Masses, click here to sign-up.
We need you to help make this year’s Marian Festival a success!
Giving of your time to serve the parish community is how we are good stewards of the gifts God has given us. Can you offer 30 minutes to an hour on Festival Weekend to help make this year’s Marian Festival a fun and welcoming celebration for our parish family? Please click here to check out our volunteer needs.