Following the guidance from the Archdiocese, and in compliance with the ongoing state mandate, here are the new guidelines for wearing face coverings at Mass and other events:
- You must wear a face covering when entering, leaving, and moving around inside the church.
- At SOME Masses (see below), you may remove your face covering while seated or standing in your pew, as long as you are not singing. If you are singing, you must replace your face covering until you are finished singing.
Schedule for this new policy:
- Face coverings removed while seated or standing in the pew: Saturday 5:45 pm, Sunday 9:30 am and 5:00 pm.
- Face coverings required at all times: Saturday 4:30 pm, Sunday 7:30 am, 11:30 am, and all daily Masses and other events (e.g. Thursday “Adoratio”)
- There are no changes to outdoor Masses.
See the full explanation here.