Mother of Mercy Ministry provides for the needs of our parish community by offering our unique, God-given gifts. We provide a wide range of services, including running errands, housework, preparing meals, handyman services, or even companionship. We seek to serve always with a joyful heart.
Who can be served by this ministry?
Any registered parishioner with an unmet need.
How can I volunteer my services?
We have several positions available, depending on your talents:
- Mother’s Helper: supervise/occupy children, ESL tutoring (one parent must be present at all times)
- Homebound/Senior Helper: offer companionship (scheduled visits, daily phone check-in), yard work or housework, meals, errands, rides to and from Mass
- Handyman: electrical, plumbing, carpentry (minor projects only)
- Technical Helper: computers, other electronics
To volunteer, visit our Gift of Talent page here and look for Mother of Mercy Ministry posting under Outreach Ministry.
How do I begin?
- Register your need using the form below, or by calling the Pastoral Center at 303.798.8506 and ask for the Mother of Mercy voicemail.
- A Mother of Mercy volunteer will contact you within 24 hours for more details.
- As needed, a service provider will contact you to arrange a time for the project.
- A liability release form must be signed and returned to the Pastoral Center (first time only).